Bike For Sale


I recently purchased a new Cervelo P3! I rode it for the first time last week and love it. I am now selling my old tri bike. I bought it in 2004 for $5,500. It is a Quintana Roo Tyhpoon. I am selling it for $1,900. It is a 56 cm bike. It is titanium and has durace components. It has profile design bars and real design wheels. If you are interested please email me at trainwithcyndee@yahoo.com. I also have a set of 202 Zipp wheels I am thinking about selling. Here is a picture of my old bike.
This week we will do the track workout at the Rainbow LVAC on Wednesday at 6pm. Meet in the stretch area if you are interested in coming. Thursday we will do the mini tri workout at the Rainbow LVAC. If you are interested in doing this then we will start at 5:30pm on Thursday in the pool area. Bring shoes and towel to the pool to transition directly to the bike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triathletes - to spin or not to spin?

The Ironman Tattoo

My Top Training Product Picks