20 Of My Favorite Things! Don't Miss My Picks!


Some Of My Favorite Things


When Oprah was doing her show, each year she would have a show dedicated to some of her some of her favorite things.  This blog is like that with a twist.  It is Coach Cyndee’s favorite things ONLY they are all related to health and fitness.  These are things I would not want to live without! 

So here it goes:

  1. Kswiss Kwicky Blade Running Shoes.  I have these shoes in just about every color and for the past 3 years they have been my FAVORITE running shoe. Here is the latest picture of my most recent color......all I can say is awesome! www.kswiss.com  
  2. CEP Running Socks. I think I have these in every color too.  I have them pictured with my running shoes.   I like both the sleeves and the socks.  I can’t remember life before these compression socks.  They are the best ones out there! www.cepsocks.com 
  3. Headsweat Visors......preferably with the Coach Cyndee logo but headsweat visors are the best. www.headsweats.com 
  4. Desoto Skin Cooler Long Sleeve Top.  Living in Las Vegas this is a must and it saves me from the heat and sun. It protects you from the sun and it keeps you cool! An Amazing Product! www.desotosport.com  
  5. Carbo Pro is my drink of choice for long rides.  I could not make it without this stuff.  I mix it with a small amount of Gatorade and Endurolyte powder which is next on my list. www.carbopro.com 
  6. Endurolyte Powder by Hammer Nutrition. In the heat you need more electrolytes than most sports drinks can supply.  www.hammernutrition.com 
  7. LULULEMON - everything Lululemon is awesome.  I love their sports bras, tights, running shorts, shirts, jackets, headbands.....you name it they have it and it all ROCKS. Their products are so functional.  I am so proud and happy to be their Run Ambassador because I am addicted to their products.  As if that is not enough the company and employees in the Las Vegas stores are amazing.  www.lululemon.com  
  8. Magic Stuff H.  This is an amazing product for pain relief. It is made from a blend of essential oils and it works. www.majicstuff.biz
  9. Zyflamend by New Chapter.  This is a natural supplement that will help with inflammation and it works wonders!  www.newchapter.com  
  10. Trader Joes Primal Energy Bars.  I eat these every morning for breakfast with peanut butter and honey.  If they ever discontinue it I will be in trouble.  This is also part of my pre-race meal.
  11. Arm warmers of any kind.  I have so many and I love them all.  The brighter the better.  I wear them at work when its not cold enough to wear a long sleeve shirt or jacket but too chilly to wear a sleeveless shirt only.  These are awesome.  Some of the brands I have are Lulu, Gypsy Runner, and Sugoi. I am not picky on the brand but like the ones with a little bit of plastic at the top so they stay up.
  12. Garmin 910xt.  My Garmin was the best birthday present I have received. I love it and couldn’t manage my workouts without it. It tells me everything, I am dependent on it! www.garmin.com.
  13. Ipod, IPad, and everything Apple.  I use my Ipod for not only training but work.  I teach spin and aqua classes and use my Ipod. It is great to not have to carry a ton of CD’s to teach. My IPad and MacBook Air are essential for my work.  I list those too because as a triathlon coach and trainer my work ties directly into my training. www.apple.com  
  14. My waist dog leash. I use this to run with my dogs.  It free’s up your arms and helps you focus on your running form all while running with your best friend.  Just be careful if your dogs are strong you may be getting your chin dragged across the pavement! www.rei.com  
  15. Young Living Essential Oils. These are the best essential oils you can get. I use their Sports Massage Oil which is amazing and infused with specific essential oils to aid in recovery and healing.  I also use individual oils such as Basil, Lemongrass, Peppermint, and Wintergreen.  These are good for ligaments, tendons and muscles.  www.youngliving.com  
  16. Oakley Jaw Bone Sunglasses.  I got these for my birthday and I love them.   www.oakley.com  
  17. My Specialized Female Saddle.  I have tried a number of saddles but keep coming back to this one.  When you find something you like stick with it.  Saddles are very individual and what works for one may not work for another.  Specialized works for me so I hope they keep making it.  It may not be the lightest saddle but its comfortable.  www.specialized.com 
  18. My CamelBack.  I started using one of these when I was running and riding long distance in the Vegas summer heat.  I never used to like running or riding with these. During the summer it is a must to keep your fluids somewhat cold in Vegas.  I don’t care how silly I look riding with a camelback, I am one of the few people sipping on cold water in the summer heat! www.camelbak.com 
  19. Dolphin Ugglies Swim Suits.  These are great because they are inexpensive and they last longer.  They are made from polyester rather than lycra and hold up against the chlorine.  www.swim2000.com 
  20. My Computrainer.  I recently was without it because a part broke so I used a regular trainer for a while.  It was just not the same.  When I do have to ride inside I would rather ride a computrainer.  www.racermateinc.com 



Headseweat Visor and Kwiky Blade Kswiss
Running with my dogs and waist leash




Yes I Will Be Your Run Ambassador Lululemon!  

Desoto Skin Cooler top and Oakley Jaw Bones


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triathletes - to spin or not to spin?

The Ironman Tattoo

Los Cabos 70.3 Relay Recap