My Top Training Product Picks

Let's face it when you're dedicated to your training you want to have things that you really like!  From gadgets to clothing and shoes we all have our favorite things.  Here are some products I  really like to use when I train and some things I use in between training.  

Wahoo Kicker Bike and Element Computer

I do a lot of my riding inside so I decided to invest in a good bike that I could adjust to fit me like my tri bike does. I have had the settings professionally measured by the person who fit my tri bike and I have the same saddle and peddles on the kicker bike and on my tri bike.  I also put tri bars on the kicker bike so I can ride indoors on this bike and have a set up very close to my tri bike.  I get all my metrics on the bike and by using the element computer I can download just about any route outdoors that I want to ride.  You could also choose to use any of the apps like Zwift.  

Goodr Sunglasses

I purchases a pair of these glasses because I saw they had a version that had dog symbols on the side and I love anything that has dogs on it!  I actually really like them for running and love the way they fit and as a bonus they are not very expensive.  

Form Smart Swim Goggles

I have to admit I don't officially own an pair of these but my boyfriend (who doesn't swim much) bought a pair and I've been using his.  I absolutely love this technology and highly recommend them.  You can see your 25 time at the end of each lap you can also see your 100 time, total time and total distance.  I have not used the mode that provides you with specific workouts however they do have this option available.  These make swimming a little more interesting and less boring and so far the distance recorded is very accurate and unlike Garmin it actually can keep track of distance when you are kicking and not stroking!! 

Natures Bakery Fig Bars

These were being handed out at the Ironman races so I bought some and I really like them during training.  They are tasty and vegan which is important to me.  They are also great for a quick snack when I am working and need something between clients. 



BiSaddle

I found this saddle several years ago when I needed a new saddle and had tried many different saddles.  I have this on my tri bike and on the Wahoo Kicker Bike and I have trained for several Ironman races using this saddle.  It is adjustable and I tried a few different adjustments before I found the perfect fit for me. I would highly recommend this saddle. 

Lululemon Gear

I have to admit I might have an addiction to this one.  Being a personal trainer and massage therapist I live in workout clothes and lulu is simply the best.  They also came out with shoes and I love those too although I don't wear them to run in they are very comfortable for gym workouts.  

Noxgear Running Vests 

I have these for myself and my dogs and they are great when we run in the dark.  They will change colors or will flash and will make both you and your dog very visible.

Here is a video link of some of my favorite things My Favorite Things

I still have a few more so I will continue in another post!

Coach Cyndee



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triathletes - to spin or not to spin?

The Ironman Tattoo

Read Those Labels Carefully, You Might Be Missing Something